At Bookers & Bolton, our residential property lawyers have a reputation for offering a high quality, pro-active conveyancing service tailored to meet your needs. We have a 100 year history as a law firm who are proud to serve our local community of Alton, Hampshire and beyond. We can help you with all residential property matters, including:
• Sales and Purchases
• Help to Buy purchases
• Buy To Let Property
• New Build Property
• Shared Ownership Properties
• Lease Extensions
• Leasehold Enfranchisement / Buying your Freehold
• Mortgages and Remortgages
• Transfer of Equity
• Commercial Property – visit our commercial property pages
The residential property solicitors at Bookers & Bolton provide our clients with the best quality property advice and assistance. We take a very proactive approach to our client’s concerns who need assistance in this area. Why choose us? Find out below.
QUALITY CONVEYANCING SCHEME MEMBERS:: We are proud members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. This means we have a proven track record of customer service and legal expertise, as judged by the Law Society. We are able to sit on the panels of most mortgage lenders and can apply to do so if it is a company we have yet to hear of. This ensures you will never have to find a second firm to act for your mortgage lender if you have one.
GREAT COMMUNICATORS WITH A PERSONALISED APP AND PERFECT PORTAL LOGIN:: The same person will deal with your matter for the duration of your move, and our dedicated Customer Care Advisor will be there to support you too. Our team will arrange updates to suit you, and our case management system and Bookers & Bolton app run by Perfect Portal, means you get automatic key stage updates every time something happens. You won’t have to keep calling to find out what is going on – with your own app and Perfect Portal login; you can check on the progress of your matter at any time – day or night. We do the same with your Estate Agent, ensuring they know what is going on too.
PRO-ACTIVE: We are forward thinking and progressive in our use of new technology so that our conveyancing service is proactive and without unnecessary hold-ups. We get the job done so that you can move on!
EFFICIENT: Our property support team ensures that your conveyancing transaction happens efficiently, so you should never have to wait to speak to somebody about your matter. Our receptionist will direct your call, take in documents, make appointments and handle any enquiries, so that you never have to wait to see someone – even if you don’t have an appointment. Our lawyers are there to focus on the legal work, ensuring your matter is dealt with quickly and with the highest of legal standards.
APPROACHABLE EXPERTS: Our legal experts are not only experienced and knowledgeable but also approachable, making the stresses of moving house or business easier to manage and giving you peace of mind.
VALUE FOR MONEY: Why take a risk on low cost when buying or selling your largest asset? We are a Hampshire law firm you can trust. We offer value for money with no hidden costs and an AAA-rated insurance policy to back us up.
FLEXIBLE: We understand how the cost of moving can be as stressful as the move itself and offer a monthly payment plan so that you can spread the cost as you go. We are flexible with our fee arrangements and are always willing to discuss an option that suits you.
PAY AS YOU GO: This means you pay on an hourly basis for the work our lawyers do. The estimate we give you is based on what an average conveyance of this type usually costs.
GOOD OPTION IF:
• You or someone in your chain pulls out before completion. You only pay for the work carried out to that point.
• You want total transparency. We record all of the charged time spent on your matter in our electronic case management system so you can inspect it at any time, and it will show exactly what has been done and what it has cost you.
• You want to spread the cost as you go. You will be billed once a month for the work done up to that point.
• Your matter is quick and easy to complete. You will only pay for the work done, which may be less than the estimate.
• You only want to pay for Searches up front.
FIXED FEE: This means you pay a Fixed Fee based on the estimate. This is payable in the first few months of your matter.
GOOD OPTION IF: You want to know exactly what it will cost from the start. You prefer to pay upfront and get the bills out of the way
• Instant estimate: If you would like an instant estimate, then call the team today on 01420 82881. If you have an email, you will receive a full and detailed estimate whilst still on the phone, and you can instruct us immediately. We are here to talk you through any part of the process.
• Start now: We guarantee the initial paperwork will be in your email inbox before the end of the day, allowing you to get started without delay.
• Confidence: We are so confident that there will always be someone to take your call for an estimate during our office hours that we will give you £50 off your final invoice if you have to ask for a call back.