Partners & Children
Relationships and families are becoming ever more complex. Our experienced legal advisors can help protect your interests, those of your partner and of your children. We are way more than just Hampshire divorce solicitors.
Many couples seek our advice on how to deal sensibly and fairly with a whole range of situations, including:
- Unmarried couples jointly buying property
- Dealing with unequal levels of equity in a joint purchase
- Taking account of financial help by one partner’s parents
- Living together’ agreements for unmarried couples
- Pre-nuptial agreements for those planning to marry
- Using Lasting Powers of Attorney to enable partners to look after each others’ affairs in the event of accident or illness
- Making or changing Wills to safeguard the needs of a surviving partner and any children
- Nominating guardians to look after your children if both parents die
- General financial planning to help protect you and your family and plan for the future
Often these issues can be dealt with in a very straightforward manner. We can ensure that any agreements that need to be put in place are valid and correctly reflect your wishes.
Call us on 0142082881 or click on our enquiry form to find out how we can help.