We are looking for a brilliant, eager Conveyancer and Assistant to join our expanding team. Due to our use of technology, we can now offer more people, quality work, wherever you are based!
- We care about you and your career and will offer support and training to the right candidate.
- We ensure your workload is manageable and you have support within the team at all times.
- We offer flexible working – you can work remotely or in the office. We don’t mind where you are based as long as you have the room and peace to work.
- Quality of work and client satisfaction are our top priorities, so we will make sure you have time to connect.
- We don’t like paper so, if you are attached to your old, dusty files, we are not the firm for you.
- We want you to be happy in your role and to enjoy working for the collective success of our firm.
About You – You must:
- Have Conveyancing experience and have started on your training path, if not already qualified, or be willing to undertake training.
- Have enthusiasm for great work and customer care.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Have excellent IT skills and experience with an electronic case management system.
- Want to be part of a firm whose motto is: Everyone matters and everything we do matters.
Come and find out more about working for a progressive and exciting firm by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary starts from £25k depending on qualifications, experience, and if it’s an assistant or file manager role. There is room for progression to management levels.